Participation in the online casino games (collectively the "Games") are open to residents of legal age in a jurisdiction of residence, where the Games are not prohibited. Employees of Zoom Bingo (the "Company"), its licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Games. A person who participates in the Games is hereafter called "Player" or “User”. By accessing this site, opening an account, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Games, or acceptance of any prize, Player represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
- Player becomes party to the terms and conditions specified by Zoom Bingo and agree to abide by these terms and conditions, including any revisions which may periodically take place. At least once a month, Player agrees to review the terms and conditions on the web site: www.zoombingo.co.uk
- The Games are subject to the laws and regulations of United Kingdom.
- Player fully understands the standards and laws, as such standards and laws relate to the Games, of the community/legal jurisdiction where he/she is resident. Player has the complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Games. Player's participation in the Games is not prohibited by any government with proper jurisdiction.
- Player has reached the age of 18 or the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- Player shall not allow any other person or third party; including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse Player's account, accept any prize, or participate in the Games.
- Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any awarded prize are the sole responsibility of Player. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize.
- Player's participation in the Games is personal and not professional.
- User acknowledges that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should User become aware that the software contains such error or incompleteness User undertakes to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness User shall notify the Company in writing. Should User fail to fulfill his undertakings under this Clause, the Company, or anyone appointed by the Company, shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software, that may be referred to the error or incompleteness in question and Users omission to notify the Company.
- To maintain a high level of security to protect the User's funds, the Company performs random security checks. The User hereby accepts that the Company maintains the right to demand additional documentation in order to verify the User as the cardholder in the event of a security check.
- The User acknowledge that all trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Service are owned by us or its respective owner. No-one may create any derivative work from the Site, or any of the material which is found on the Site, unless properly licensed to do so by us. We grant you a limited license to access and use the Site, subject to the terms and conditions of the Site. However, this license does not allow you to make any commercial use or and derivative use of the Site and anything relating to the Site.